I am a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Computer Science at Rice University, where I work with Professors Lydia E. Kavraki and Moshe Y. Vardi.
I earned a Ph.D. in the Robotics and Autonomous Systems Program at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, under the supervision of Professor Vadim Indelman. Beforehand, I earned a B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. During my graduate studies I also served as an Intel Student Ambassador for AI.
I am interested in developing autonomous robots that can perform cognitive tasks robustly and efficiently. My recent projects revolve around:
- Dynamic abstraction for Task And Motion Planning (TAMP)
- Robotic skill learning, generalization, and transfer
- Formal verification of learned controllers
- Simplified decision making under uncertainty with formal guarantees
- Exploiting structure for efficient planning in the belief space and active SLAM